We’re proud of the quality of our house facilities. Each of the five houses is very well-equipped so that you are fully comfortable during your stay.
- Layout: Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Balcony: Yes
- Children: Yes (except Sugarloaf, which is adults only)
- Pets: No
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle a/c in living, panel heaters in bedrooms
- Bedrooms: Sleeping Duck mattresses, built-in wardrobes, safe/lockbox
- Bathroom: Large double showers, heated towel rails, double sink/vanity, hairdryer, separate toilet
- Linen: Included
- Living: Large couches, flatscreen TV with internet connection, bluetooth soundbar (and sub woofer), high speed internet over wifi
- Dining: Dining table & chairs
- Kitchen: Toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, selection of teas, kettle, electric oven, microwave, induction cooktop, large fridge/freezer, cookware, crockery, cutlery, glassware, utensils
- Balcony: Yes, with outdoor seating
- Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, sink, ironing board & iron
- Accessibility: Gordon has wheelchair access.
When you stay at All Seasons Marysville you can use the drying and storage facilities of our ski hire shop, Cross Country Ski Hire. The shop is located directly in front of the houses, on Marysville’s main street.
Large drying room
During snow season (June to October) all houses include access to the large Cross Country Ski Hire drying room. Regardless of whether you bring your own gear or rent it from us you can hang your gear in the drying room overnight to ensure that it will be dry and ready for you in the morning. Your clothes, boots and skis or toboggans are carefully tagged and stored in a separate area to avoid confusion.
Convenient snow chain, equipment and winter clothing hire
Save time and avoid the morning rush by hiring your snow chains, outerwear, XC skis or toboggans from Cross Country Ski Hire the night before your trip up the mountain.
Marysville is very popular in spring, summer and autumn for bushwalking, road cycling, mountain biking, fishing and more. Our property has a number of purpose-built facilities to help you enjoy these pursuits.
A large shed is available to store your road/mountain bikes, fishing equipment or walking gear if you’d rather not leave your items on/in your car (bicycles and fishing gear are not permitted inside the houses).
Able to store up to 24 bikes the shed has two separate rooms, each with their own digital lock code that is set up to match your house lock code. The storage shed can also be used for hiking or fishing equipment – please ask us if you need access.
Next to the bike shed is a simple bike wash and workstation with basic maintenance tools for you to use. It’s perfect for mountain bikers, but just as handy for roadies and gravel riders too.
Elevation 423 Bar & Cafe
Next door to Cross Country Ski Hire at the front of the All Seasons Marysville complex is our bar and cafe – Elevation 423. In spring, summer and autumn we open the doors to the patio so you can enjoy that outside dining feel, while in winter we keep things cosy and warm. During the COVID-19 lockdown we were restricted to operating as takeaway only, but now we’re opening things up and will be offering dine-in meals as usual. We’ll be updating the website soon with the new menu.